The Momentus Platform
One Integrated Suite of Solutions
A powerful, end-to-end cloud platform with fully-integrated CRM, event management, accounting, reporting and modern web portals for space booking, event planning, catering and payments — all in one place.
- Event Management: Harness the power of the Momentus Platform to simplify and automate event planning and operations. With intuitive tools and an integrated system, ensure seamless coordination, enhanced efficiency and an elevated guest experience every time.
- Space Booking: Showcase all your event spaces online and empower customers to search and filter based on size, price, number of attendees, event date and more. Upload pictures and floorplans so customers can easily visualize their options.
- Reports and Dashboards: With the Momentus Platform, all your data is in one place and advanced reports and dashboards are automatically generated to provide insights into your casino events business to optimize operations and maximize growth.
Booking, Accounting and Vendor Management
- Fair Vendor Management: Transform your fair vendor management process and bring it online — from the application process, contract and document management, booth preference and placement and ordering of services.
- Accounting: Unify your revenue and expense management systems with the Momentus Platform, and fully integrate your booking, fair operations and accounting data into one system.
- Exhibitor and Entries Management: ShoWorks, a complementary software application to the Momentus Platform, is the most powerful exhibitor and entries management system available and currently serves over 1,000 state and county fairs. Hundreds of time-saving features make it easy to process registration, judging, payouts and auctions for all types of entries, from creative and home arts to media, livestock and more. Learn more by visiting
Exhibition Sales, Floor Plan and Services
- Exhibition Sales: The Momentus Platform CRM supports floor and booth space sales, sponsorships and advertising — and is one of the many reasons the largest exhibition corporations rely on Momentus.
- Exhibition Floor Plan: Import, design and sell booths in exhibition floor plan — a modern web-based solution. Show organizers can manipulate floor plans on their own and easily access their orders, invoices and contracts directly from the floor plan.
- Exhibitor Portal: Online portal that serves as a single point of access to manage communication with exhibitors. Exhibitors can apply for booth spaces, make payments, purchase sponsorships, upload documents and logos, order services and badges, and much more from a centralized location.
Local Government Software
- Simplified Online Bookings: Empower citizens to check availability and make bookings in their own time — even outside of business hours — for a smoother booking journey.
- Increase Venue Occupancy: Encourage your community to utilize community spaces and facilities for multi-day and recurring community group meetings, fitness classes, sports competitions and more.
- Improve Efficiency: Bring departments together with a single source of truth and simultaneously reduce booking conflicts. Improve operational efficiency by giving access to key event details to your staff while working on the go.
You’re In Good Company
We have the most incredible customers based in 57 countries around the world. Every venue is unique, but every venue is passionate about bringing extraordinary experiences to life.
We needed a best-in-class solution that could streamline operations, delivery, finances, and optimize our online customer journey. Momentus was the only provider that checked all our boxes, and now nearly 90% of our tech stack is Momentus.”
90%Read Success Story
of Jaarbeurs tech stack is on the Momentus Platform, consolidating 20 operations and financial systems into one.
Our staff and customers can see our live availability from our bookings site, so they can search for their preferred venues and dates or find alternatives in a few simple clicks, which has helped to increase occupancy by 48%.”
48%Read Success Story